Nineteen full-length feature films qualified for the main competition of the 44th Festival of Polish Feature Films. There are three directorial debuts in the main competition. Eleven films will have a Polish premiere at the festival. Seven competition films are our post-production!
And so for Golden and Silver Lions will fight our:
- "God's Body", directed by Jan Komasa, producers: Aneta Hickinbotham, Leszek Bodzak (premiere)
- "Dark, almost night", directed by Borys Lankosz, producers: Aneta Hickinbotham, Leszek Bodzak
- "Icarus. Legend of Mietek Kosz 'directed by Maciej Pieprzyca, producers: Renata Czarnkowska-Listoś, Maria Gołoś (premiere)
- "Pilsudski", directed by: Michał Rosa, producer: Dariusz Sidor
- "Sweet end of the day", directed by Jacek Borcuch, producer: Marta Habior
- "Solid Gold", directed by Jacek Bromski, producer: Michał Kwieciński
- "Hidden Game", directed by: Łukasz Kośmicki, producers: Piotr Woźniak-Starak, Krzysztof Terej, Daniel Baur (debut, premiere)
We would like to remind you that the program of the festival consists of - the main competition and the short film competition. The regular sections also include "Pure Classics", a review of Polish films digitally reconstructed, "Treasures of pre-war cinema", "Polonica", or shows of foreign productions made with the participation of Polish artists, educational "Gdynia for Kids".
44. Polish Feature Film Festival in Gdynia will be held on September 16-21, 2019.